LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- South Africa: Lower coverage of maternal HIV testing among adoelscents leading to higher mother-to-child transmission 1 July 2015, 10:10 am
- HIV stigma decreases with scale-up of HIV treatment 30 June 2015, 7:40 am
- Liver transplants in HIV/HCV co-infection: study underlines importance of hepatitis C treatment 26 June 2015, 7:40 am
- New British guidelines recommend treatment for everyone with HIV 24 June 2015, 12:20 pm
- Four in ten people diagnosed with HIV in Europe are migrants 24 June 2015, 7:50 am