LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- High treatment failure rate among Thai children switching to second-line ART 20 April 2015, 8:50 am
- Annual CD4 count monitoring may be sufficient for people doing well on HIV treatment 15 April 2015, 10:00 am
- Newly adopted risk behaviours predict HIV infections in Portuguese gay men 14 April 2015, 8:00 am
- High-dose rifampicin may shorten time to TB clearance 13 April 2015, 7:50 am
- Women in PrEP trial feared they would have to leave study if they reported low adherence 10 April 2015, 7:20 am