LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Injectable cabotegravir makes progress towards human efficacy studies: doubts about injectable rilpivirine 30 October 2014, 9:30 am
- Tenofovir gel use associated with lower HSV-2 risk in women 30 October 2014, 9:30 am
- Increased expenditure on social security has benefits for TB control in the EU 30 October 2014, 8:00 am
- Research for Prevention conference opens with real hope for an HIV vaccine 29 October 2014, 10:50 am
- Second European PrEP study closes placebo arm early due to high effectiveness 29 October 2014, 8:30 am