LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Heart attack risk in people with HIV may be falling – but not in women 10 March 2014, 8:30 am
- Nipping HIV in the bud: could we use genotyping to interrupt transmission? 10 March 2014, 3:00 am
- Novel two-drug maintenance combination works at least as well as triple therapy: stage set for long-lasting injectable formulation 8 March 2014, 5:00 am
- Protected T-cells persist and proliferate in HIV gene therapy study 7 March 2014, 7:40 am
- Raltegravir has the edge over two protease inhibitors in three-drug comparison study 7 March 2014, 5:40 am