LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Retention in pre-ART care can be boosted by monthly visits from volunteer support workers 4 August 2015, 10:30 am
- Daclatasvir plus sofosbuvir cures HCV for most people with HIV and HCV co-infection in French compassionate use programme 3 August 2015, 7:50 am
- Interferon-free hepatitis treatment is highly effective for people with HIV and HCV co-infection in three studies 29 July 2015, 5:00 pm
- Intensification of antiretroviral therapy reduces risk of late-term mother-to-child HIV transmission 29 July 2015, 4:00 pm
- Implant and injectable hormonal contraception most effective methods for women living with HIV 29 July 2015, 12:10 pm