LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- NHS urgently needs to make PrEP available, say HIV prevention organisations 25 November 2014, 6:30 pm
- Tenofovir continues to suppress hepatitis B virus for eight years 25 November 2014, 8:30 am
- Daclatasvir + sofosbuvir demonstrates good cure rate for genotype 3 hepatitis C 25 November 2014, 7:10 am
- Positive response to 'gift tokens for undetectable viral load' trial 24 November 2014, 8:50 am
- AbbVie 3D regimen and sofosbuvir/ribavirin show high cure rates for HCV in people with HIV co-infection 21 November 2014, 9:20 am