LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Harm reduction for people who inject drugs in New York has worked, but hasn’t reduced racial inequality 29 May 2015, 7:50 am
- START trial finds that early treatment improves outcomes for people with HIV 27 May 2015, 7:10 pm
- High lifetime costs of treating HIV show importance of investing in prevention 27 May 2015, 5:30 pm
- Acute HIV infection may present in many ways – sometimes as a serious illness 27 May 2015, 7:40 am
- Funders' priorities and targets hindered community mobilisation and meaningful participation of sex workers in India 25 May 2015, 9:50 am