LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Higher rates of HIV in US black gay men may be due to smaller choice of partners and more age mixing 18 May 2013, 4:20 am
- Dramatic improvements in HIV testing are possible – local leadership and multiple initiatives required 16 May 2013, 8:10 am
- Triple therapy for hepatitis C is effective after liver transplantation, but side-effects are common 16 May 2013, 4:10 am
- Engagement with health care leads to more prompt HIV diagnosis and higher rates of virological suppression among gay men 16 May 2013, 3:50 am
- Hepatitis E virus infection can cause rapid liver cirrhosis in people with HIV who have low CD4 cell counts 15 May 2013, 6:00 am