LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- More people in the UK are starting HIV treatment early, in order to reduce their risk of transmission 25 March 2015, 6:10 pm
- Adherence support improves ART outcomes in Kenya 25 March 2015, 7:40 am
- Early antiretroviral treatment reduces, but does not eliminate HIV reservoir 24 March 2015, 10:40 am
- Experimental agents reverse HIV latency and help immune system fight HIV-infected cells 24 March 2015, 10:40 am
- Screening for cryptococcal meningitis and adherence support reduce mortality among people starting ART in Africa 24 March 2015, 7:30 am