LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Expanded harm reduction provision achieves impressive reductions in HCV incidence among PWID in Scotland 20 August 2014, 10:40 am
- HIV superinfection associated with accelerated viral load increase but has no impact on clinical disease progression 19 August 2014, 8:50 am
- Emergent HCV epidemic among young, non-urban people who inject drugs in the United States 18 August 2014, 8:10 am
- CBT counselling significantly increases adherence among participants in HIV PrEP study 15 August 2014, 10:00 am
- Study in Malawi shows importance of screening HIV-positive patients for HBV co-infection and using tenofovir-containing regimens 14 August 2014, 8:50 am