LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Drug use strongly associated with sex, condomless sex and STIs in gay men living with HIV in England 16 September 2014, 10:00 am
- Learning about additional HIV prevention methods doesn’t undermine gay men’s intentions to use condoms 15 September 2014, 10:40 am
- Pregnant women need more support on looking after their own health after childbirth – could help retention in Option B+ programmes 10 September 2014, 5:20 pm
- Longer time to virological failure and less drug resistance seen in people taking Atripla than in people taking separate drugs 9 September 2014, 10:20 am
- HIV testing rates are improving in African people in England 8 September 2014, 9:30 am