LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- WHO guidelines recommend universal antiretroviral treatment, PrEP for those at substantial risk 30 September 2015, 4:40 pm
- The enduring power of stigma – understanding why HIV-positive gay men don’t disclose their status 30 September 2015, 9:10 am
- High standards of care associated with reduced mortality risk of patients with HIV 28 September 2015, 8:10 am
- Second UK cost-effectiveness study finds that large PrEP programmes may need drug price cut to be affordable 25 September 2015, 8:40 am
- Substantial improvement in life expectancy of older HIV-positive patients in modern treatment era, report Danes 23 September 2015, 7:50 am