LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Screening study finds high prevalence of early-stage lung cancer among smokers with HIV 5 March 2015, 8:10 am
- Smoking is the biggest risk factor for non-AIDS-defining cancers in people living with HIV 4 March 2015, 10:40 am
- Varenicline helps people with HIV stop smoking, but success rate remains low 4 March 2015, 9:30 am
- HIV attachment inhibitor BMS-663068 safe and effective in phase 2b study 4 March 2015, 7:50 am
- Deferring hepatitis C treatment can lead to liver cancer and death, despite cure 3 March 2015, 12:20 pm