LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- AbbVie next-generation hepatitis C drugs look promising in early studies 30 January 2015, 10:00 am
- African American people’s AIDS conspiracy beliefs best understood in terms of social anxiety and distrust, not ignorance 29 January 2015, 9:10 am
- Smoking is the main cause of increased risk of heart attack in people with HIV 28 January 2015, 8:40 am
- Starting HIV treatment early and then interrupting is no better than delaying it 22 January 2015, 11:30 pm
- Many HIV-positive people’s understanding of the law on HIV transmission is “weak and patchy” 21 January 2015, 11:10 am