LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Poor knowledge of partner HIV status among South African women with recent pregnancy 29 August 2014, 10:50 am
- Novel immune-suppressant vaccine completely blocks HIV infection in monkeys: human trials planned 26 August 2014, 5:00 pm
- Late enrolment in HIV care declines in sub-Saharan Africa, but majority of people still eligible for immediate ART at diagnosis 26 August 2014, 10:50 am
- Expanded harm reduction provision achieves impressive reductions in HCV incidence among PWID in Scotland 20 August 2014, 10:40 am
- HIV superinfection associated with accelerated viral load increase but has no impact on clinical disease progression 19 August 2014, 8:50 am