LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- AZT associated with poorer immunological recovery in people taking first-line HIV treatment in southern Africa 22 May 2013, 4:20 am
- Majority of Italian HIV specialists would prescribe PrEP 21 May 2013, 7:10 am
- Case workers can re-engage a high proportion of HIV-positive people lost to long-term care 20 May 2013, 7:10 am
- Higher rates of HIV in US black gay men may be due to smaller choice of partners and more age mixing 18 May 2013, 4:20 am
- Dramatic improvements in HIV testing are possible – local leadership and multiple initiatives required 16 May 2013, 8:10 am