LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Abolishing HIV in Rwanda 16 April 2014, 8:00 am
- Adding interferon to nucleoside antivirals may improve response for people with chronic hepatitis B 16 April 2014, 6:20 am
- AbbVie 3-drug combination cures 92 to 96% of hepatitis C patients with cirrhosis 15 April 2014, 4:10 am
- AbbVie 2-drug combination + ribavirin achieves 100% cure in previously untreated genotype 4 hepatitis C 14 April 2014, 12:40 pm
- Sofosbuvir/ledipasvir co-formulation cures more than 90% of treatment-naive and retreated genotype 1 patients 14 April 2014, 6:30 am