LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- CU EXPO 2011 - Conference invitation
- Canadian Public Health Association Survey/L'Association canadienne de santé publique sondage
- Call for submissions to the 2011 Student Symposium on Urban Youth and The Determinants of Sexual Health!!!!
- EMPOWERing Youth: Youth Artists for HIV Prevention
- NEW Growth & Opportunities @ LetsStopAIDS