LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Sofosbuvir for hepatitis C works well despite multiple negative predictive factors 23 April 2014, 9:00 am
- People living with HIV in the UK still have impaired health-related quality of life 22 April 2014, 10:10 am
- Sofosbuvir + new GS-5816 NS5A inhibitor is effective against hepatitis C genotypes 1-6 17 April 2014, 4:00 pm
- 'Chem sex' commonly reported by UK gay men diagnosed with shigella 17 April 2014, 1:00 pm
- BMS combination cures 90% of genotype 1b hepatitis C in 24 weeks 17 April 2014, 8:00 am