LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- CDC researchers publish estimate of effectiveness of condom use in anal sex 19 December 2014, 9:20 am
- ART during tuberculosis therapy reduces mortality risk for people with HIV 19 December 2014, 9:00 am
- One million people with hepatitis C in the US at high priority for treatment 18 December 2014, 8:30 am
- Many hepatitis C patients with cirrhosis or advanced fibrosis face liver failure and liver cancer 18 December 2014, 7:10 am
- Strategies to improve male partner involvement in microbicide research needed 17 December 2014, 11:50 am