LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- Gilead two-drug hep C combination cures 94% of genotype 1 patients in 8 weeks 18 December 2013, 12:20 pm
- Health systems, not family factors, most crucial in PMTCT outcomes, Kenyan study shows 17 December 2013, 7:00 am
- Widespread support for HIV PrEP among infectious disease doctors in the US and Canada 17 December 2013, 2:50 am
- Starting antiretroviral therapy significantly reduces the risk of decompensated liver disease for men with HIV/HCV co-infection 16 December 2013, 5:10 am
- Study provides information on sexual health of male sex workers in England 13 December 2013, 2:00 am