LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- What needs to be done to make HIV self-testing a reality? 28 July 2014, 10:40 am
- Nearly half of young gay men in Bangkok not using condoms consistently acquire HIV within five years of starting sex 28 July 2014, 10:30 am
- NAM European HIV prevention survey: final results 28 July 2014, 10:20 am
- Of guidelines, targets and resources: the documents that defined the 2014 International AIDS Conference 26 July 2014, 2:40 pm
- Interferon-free hepatitis C treatment works for people on methadone or buprenorphine 25 July 2014, 3:20 pm