LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- AbbVie 3D regimen and sofosbuvir/ribavirin show high cure rates for HCV in people with HIV co-infection 21 November 2014, 9:20 am
- Sofosbuvir + GS-5816 for 12 weeks shows high HCV cure rates, but 8 weeks is less effective for some patients 19 November 2014, 6:50 pm
- HIV in the UK: 76% diagnosed, 90% on treatment, 90% undetectable 19 November 2014, 8:50 am
- Adding pegylated interferon to tenofovir improves odds of HBsAg loss in hepatitis B patients 17 November 2014, 6:50 am
- Gay men in UK recommended to receive HPV vaccination 14 November 2014, 10:50 am