LetsStopAIDS is a youth-driven Canadian charity that inspires youth to take action, relating to HIV, within local communities.
We focus on HIV prevention and knowledge exchange by engaging youth and fostering leadership.
Together, let’s share, inspire and create.
Inspire Youth to take action, within local communities
Young people must be engaged in leadership roles
Create A global network of youth-HIV peer educators
Through youth leadership and volunteer opportunities, we promote HIV prevention
Our Past Projects
LetsStopAIDS has over 300 volunteers nationwide ranging from international and national relations, programmes, marketing, public relations and human resources. To view our current volunteer openings, click here, to see if any of the opportunities match your qualifications and expectations.
News from our Partners
- AbbVie 3D HCV regimen well-tolerated in PEARL trials 24 October 2014, 7:20 am
- HIV care cascade at Kaiser Permanente varies by sex and age 23 October 2014, 8:00 am
- Behavioural and financial incentives may improve HIV treatment outcomes 23 October 2014, 7:10 am
- NNRTIs and protease inhibitors both good for first ART, channelling affects choices 22 October 2014, 8:00 am
- Infants in southern Africa start antiretroviral therapy late with advanced disease 21 October 2014, 8:50 am